WE DO NOT SHIP ANY DURACOAT ITEM OUTSIDE THE U.S
The all back color from the rifles really stands out in the woodland terrain of our battlefield. Many folks have been painting their rifles to better camouflage themselves while in battle.
The DuraCoat System is the very latest in firearm finishing technology. No other commercially manufactured and packaged firearm finishing system offers the versatility, durability and user friendly characteristics of DuraCoat... in other words, this stuff works really good and it is easy to use!
DuraCoat can be applied to ferrous metals, alloys, stainless steel, synthetics, wood, etc... etc... No preheating or baking is required.
- I want to professionally camouflage my airsoft replica myself. What exactly do I need to purchase?
- (1) Pick a "" camo kit. This includes most everything you need including instructional DVD.
- (2) If you do not already have an airbrush, get an
- (3) You will need to clean the surface of the gun and to clean your painting equipment.
- (4) is recommended. This thins out the paint so it sprays smoother.
- (5) is recommended for an even professional look and to protect your masterpiece.
- Will Kapowwe paint my gun?
- No, we do not offer custom painting. Painting your rifle should be done by you. You will appreciate it much more when you know it was done yourself.
DuraCoat even sticks to flexible rubber like these paintball masks painted here at Kapowwe.
If you are looking to set your airsoft replica or paintball marker apart from the pack... custom painting is worth taking a look at.
WE DO NOT SHIP ANY DURACOAT ITEMS OUTSIDE THE U.S. DURACOAT PRODUCTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.